Digital Marketing For Small Business Owners
Learn the modern marketing skills that will help grow your business today
Did you know that studies show that between 70-80% of people research a company online BEFORE visiting the small business or making a purchase online with them?
Is your business setup to thrive in the modern digital age of doing business or could it use a digital upgrade?
If you are ready for an upgrade this is the course for you and your company.
The Global CTE course, "Digital Marketing For Small Business Owners" is the springboard for small business owners grow successfully into the digital age. This course will deliver a broad overview of the digital marketing landscape. Students will experience active participation and learning of the most in-demand skills in this quickly expanding field.
Students will learn how to implement the modern principles of the digital customer experience, including: Omni-channel marketing, marketing analytics, social media strategy/analysis, and data-driven customer-centric approaches to customer retention. Check out the skills students will learn below.
Students will learn how to:
- Market goods, services, and ideas more effectively online
- Create video content that will engage new and existing customers.
- Create and distribute a podcast to Apple, Spotify, & more
- Create a website using Artificial Intelligence
- Create Facebook Ads like a professional marketing agency
- Use new online marketing tools that increase results in less time.
- Leverage influencer marketing effectively
- Marketing Automation
- Re-purpose long form content into micro-content to distribute across social media.
- Use new techniques in digital market research, including regression analysis, conjoint analysis, and social media analysis
- Generate word of mouth and influence others more effectively
- Use the right metrics to gauge and guide ongoing customer-centric efforts
- Gain an in-depth overview of the strategy and skills required to become a professional digital marketer.
Sylvester is the CEO and founder of Global CTE, an online career and technical education publishing company. He is responsible for developing strategic partnerships with school districts and colleges to provide digital curriculum and books that serve over 50,000 students in over 600 school districts across the country.
Sylvester also keeps a busy schedule traveling the world as a keynote speaker and consultant for fortune 500 companies like Fedex and Enterprise; Organizations like NBMBAA; US government agencies like the SBA and US Embassy; and internationally with ministries of education in Brazil and Costa Rica. He is also the author of four books on entrepreneurship and mindset including the one from his TED Talk, "Manifest Greatness, How To Live Without Limits."
From starting his first company at the age of 17 with only a water hose, a bucket, and a dream Sylvester has garnered over 20 years of entrepreneurial best practices and business experience. His ideas on business innovation and his companies have been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, INC., Steve Harvey and more. Sylvester's inspiring personal stories and helpful strategies have reached more than a million business leaders, students and entrepreneurs across the globe.