Digital Marketing For Small Business Owners
Learn the modern marketing skills that will help grow your business today
Did you know that studies show that between 70-80% of people research a company online BEFORE visiting the small business or making a purchase online with them?
Is your business setup to thrive in the modern digital age of doing business or could it use a digital upgrade?
If you are ready for an upgrade this is the course for you and your company.
The Global CTE course, "Digital Marketing For Small Business Owners" is the springboard for small business owners grow successfully into the digital age. This course will deliver a broad overview of the digital marketing landscape. Students will experience active participation and learning of the most in-demand skills in this quickly expanding field.
Students will learn how to implement the modern principles of the digital customer experience, including: Omni-channel marketing, marketing analytics, social media strategy/analysis, and data-driven customer-centric approaches to customer retention. Check out the skills students will learn below.
Students will learn how to:
- Market goods, services, and ideas more effectively online
- Create video content that will engage new and existing customers.
- Create and distribute a podcast to Apple, Spotify, & more
- Create a website using Artificial Intelligence
- Create Facebook Ads like a professional marketing agency
- Use new online marketing tools that increase results in less time.
- Leverage influencer marketing effectively
- Marketing Automation
- Re-purpose long form content into micro-content to distribute across social media.
- Use new techniques in digital market research, including regression analysis, conjoint analysis, and social media analysis
- Generate word of mouth and influence others more effectively
- Use the right metrics to gauge and guide ongoing customer-centric efforts
- Gain an in-depth overview of the strategy and skills required to become a professional digital marketer.
The Global CTE Curriculum Team is composed of experienced educators, industry experts, CTE administrators, and curriculum designers. Our team believes in creating relevant content and tools to prepare our students for the modern global workforce.